Are you ready to learn how to draw the cutest, sassiest, and most charming breed of dog out there – the French Bulldog? Well, grab your pencils and markers and get ready to doodle some serious doggy cuteness!
Start by drawing the basic shape of the head. Frenchies have big, round heads with short, snub noses and pointed ears. Don’t worry about getting it perfect – we’ll add in the details later.
Add in the eyes and nose. Frenchies have big, round eyes with a mischievous twinkle. Their noses are short and snub, so don’t be afraid to make them extra cute and smooshed.
Draw the mouth and tongue. Frenchies are known for their big, goofy grins and fluffy tongues. Don’t be afraid to go wild with the tongue – the more wiggly and ridiculous, the better!
Add in the body. Frenchies have round, chunky bodies with short legs and big, fluffy tails. Don’t worry about getting the proportions exactly right – just have fun with it!
Finish off your French Bulldog with some fun details. Frenchies are known for their wrinkles and folds, so don’t be afraid to add in some extra cute creases on the head and body. You can also add in some fun accessories, like a bandana or a pair of sunglasses.
How to video
This design of an awesome French bulldog, the breed that has a lot of common things with humans, ie they are sensitive to criticism and have some degree of uncomfort when flying (not to mention they can’t swim) is inspired by Sugar Skulls in particular and the Day of the Dead or Dia de Los Muertos in general.
7 super funny facts about frenchies that can help you create an awesome drawing
- Frenchies are known for their “bat ears,” which are large, pointed ears that stand upright on their heads. These cute ears give Frenchies a mischievous and playful look that is perfect for doodling.
- Frenchies are famous for their wrinkled faces, which are covered in folds and creases that make them look extra cute and cuddly.
- Frenchies are known for their big, goofy grins and fluffy tongues, which are always sticking out of their mouths. These adorable features make them perfect for drawing in a humorous or silly way.
- Frenchies are known for their short legs and round, chunky bodies, which make them look like little round balls of fluff.
- Frenchies are known for their playful and energetic personalities, and they love to play fetch, chase toys, and run around in circles.
- Frenchies are known for their love of cuddles and snuggles, and they will do just about anything to get their human’s attention and affection.
- Frenchies are known for their love of food, and they will do just about anything for a tasty treat. This love of food can be incorporated into a drawing by adding in a bowl of treats or a bag of dog food.
And there you have it – seven super funny and adorable facts about Frenchies that will help you create the cutest and most charming Frenchie drawing ever! Don’t be afraid to let your inner doggy-doodle artist shine – add in some extra wrinkles, a big goofy grin, or a fluffy tongue to really capture the unique personality of these lovable pups. And don’t forget to accessorize – a pair of sunglasses or a bandana can really make your Frenchie stand out from the pack. And if you’re feeling really daring, why not add in some extra accessories like a tiny top hat or a tutu?
The possibilities are endless when it comes to drawing Frenchies – so go wild and have fun! Whether you’re an experienced artist or just starting out, anyone can learn how to draw these cute and sassy pups. So go ahead and unleash your creative potential – the world is your doggy-doodle oyster!
Download templates & references
Access unlimited downloads and our unique creative resources here.
Discover the joy of art with our comprehensive guides and treasure trove of resources!